Vivihistria d.o.o. understands and respects the importance of your privacy and we are committed to safeguarding your personal information. In providing our service to you, we must collect personal information from you and this policy outlines how we treat your personal data after it has been collected by any of our channels which include our website, communication by telephone and any future digital services or channels as they evolve.
WHAT INFORMATION WILL WE COLLECT?
We may collect all or some of the following information relating to you or other members of your party:
- Names and contact/address details including telephone number and email address
- Credit/ debit card or other payment details (including card number, cardholder name, expiry date)
- Other personal information you may provide during our correspondence
You are responsible for ensuring that other members of your party are aware of the content of this Policy and consent to your acting on their behalf in all your dealings with us.
We collect all data to cater to your needs or act in your interest, and we are only prepared to accept sensitive personal data from you on the condition that we have your positive consent. We will seek this consent when necessary.
WHEN WILL WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION?
We will only collect personal information from you by specifically asking for it:
- When you purchase a product or service from or through us
- When you submit an inquiry or fill out the form on the website
- When you subscribe to our newsletter
- When you speak to any of our team
WHAT WILL WE DO WITH IT?
- We will use your name, birth date, gender, address and other contact information as well as credit card details to complete your booking with us.
- We will also use your details to manage your arrangements, send you notifications and communicate with yougenerally as well as deliver you information about services you might be interested in.
- For the purpose of completing your booking, we may have to disclose some of your information to the providers of the services making up your arrangements.We may also have to disclose some information to third parties in relation to customer services, credit card processing or other services.
- Credit/debit card payments are processed via our merchant provider on their secure platform and include the card type, date and time, amount, card expiry date, billing postcode, your address and other related information. This information is required and necessary for the performance of our contract with you. We do not have sight of the complete card number or CVV code at any time, but this will be held securely by our merchant provider who are audited and certified as a PCI Service Provider Level 1. All transactions which include your bank details are only relayed to a service we use to process transactions and your perosonal information regarding your banking information are used only in that regard.
- We may need to disclose your information where required by law, where such a request is made by a legal authority.
- We may also disclose information to organisations who act as “data processors” on our behalf, or to other organisations that perform business functions on our behalf.These functions include administration, providing services (and contacting you where necessary), customer care, business management and operation, re-organisation/structuring/sale of our business (or our group companies), risk assessment, security and crime prevention/detection, research and analysis, marketing, monitoring, measuring and assessing customer purchasing preferences and trends, dispute resolution, credit checking and debt collection.
- We may from time to time contact you with information about special offers, brochures, new products,forthcoming events or competitions. If you do not wish to receive such information, you may ask us in writing not to receive it.
- We will keep your data for 5 years, with possibility of extending that period.
We would also like to store and use your personal details for future marketing purposes (for example, emailing you our newsletter). All details you give us in connection with your booking will be kept but we will use only names and contact details for marketing purposes unless you have indicated that you do not wish us to do so.
We have taken all reasonable steps to have appropriate security measures in place to protect your information. Outside the European Economic Area, controls on data protection may not be as wide as the legal requirements in this country. The transmission of information via the internet is never completely secure. We exclude our liability for personal data lost in transmission to the website.
HOW DO WE PROTECT PERSONAL DATA?
Our website is being monitored for security oversights and known security threats to ensure your visit to our website be as safe as possible. We take website security very seriously and we are committed to safeguarding your personal information. We take a number of administrative and technical steps such as password protected systems to ensure the security of the information you provide to us. Your personal data is being safeguarded behind a network of security mesaures and are only avaliable to a limited number of people which have special privileges, given by our team, and are obligated to keep all infomation a secret.
All transactions which include your bank details are only relayed to a service we use to process transactions and your perosonal information regarding your banking information are used only in that regard. We use SSL, the most widely deployed cryptographic protocol to provide security over internet communications on our website as well as other security mesaures.
To find out more information about cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Please note that our website contains certain literature and hyperlinks to websites owned by third parties. This privacy statement covers websites owned and controlled by us only. Links to other websites and any information collected by these sites are not covered by this privacy statement.
To ensure that we carry out your instructions accurately, to help improve our service and in the interest of security, we may monitor and/or record: (1) your telephone calls; and (2) customer transactions and activities on our website. All recordings are and shall remain our sole property.
In regard of spam protection, we:
- Will not send false infomation about any topic or send deceiving notifications to our users
- Will identify our avertising correspondence as such in an acceptable way
- Will include our physical address in our correspondence
- Will allow users an option to unsurscribe from our newsletter in the bottom of each newsletter sent
WHAT CAN I DO?
If you do not agree to our use of the information as set out above, you should inform us as soon as possible by writing to us at by email at email@example.com.
You may ask us in writing for a copy of the information we hold about you and to correct any inaccuracies in your information. We aim to respond to you within 21 days from the date of request.
You can also choose not to provide us with some of the information we request, however as a result we may not be able to complete your arrangements.
Subscribers can opt out of receiving further information from us at any time. You will also be given a fast and easy option of opting out on all communications. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to unsubscribe.
UPDATES AND CHANGES
As our privacy statement may change due to developments in the law we encourage you to re read this from time to time so you are aware of any changes in how we gather and use your personal information. Any changes to this Policy will be either posted on our website, brochure and/or made available on request.